The Focus HDS-Plus™ System combines stationary and mobile shelving units with an overhead track system and a moving aisle into a highly efficient storage solution. Increases storage capacity more than 35% and more effectively utilizes space. Quick and easy assembly — shelving units and overhead track system can be put together in minutes. Easy To Order: Simple order process. All necessary parts are packaged into easy-to-order, ready-to-ship kits. SHELVES AND POSTS SOLD SEPARATELY.
Our High Density Storage System features 5 easy-to-assemble components:
- Stationary Shelving/Posts: Select from our high quality Focus shelves, available in solid or wire stainless steel, FPS-PLUS™ Solid or Vented Polymer, Green Epoxy or Chromate.
- Stationary Unit Kits: Attaches to posts. Use on both ends of the storage system to provide security and stability.
- Mobile Shelving/Posts: Select from our high quality Focus shelves, available in solid or wire stainless steel, FPS-PLUS™ Solid or Vented Polymer, Green Epoxy or Chromate.
- Mobile Unit Kits: Assembles quickly and easily to shelving posts on mobile units and allows for ease of movement.
- Overhead Track Sets: Available in lengths of 6 ft to 21 ft.** Sections are connected together with easy-to-use track joiners allowing a large range of length combinations. End caps seal exposed ends of track tubes.
** Lengths 20' (610 cm) and over require an additional stationary unit in the center of the track.
HDS-Plus™ Component Specifications Use layout like on spec sheet (picture with copy underneath) Guide blocks are made from high density polyethylene designed specifically to fit in Focus posts.
Track sets consist of mirror-finish 304 stainless steel tubes- which fit precisely through guide blocks, track joiners- which securely connect tubes, and end caps- which seal exposed tube ends.
Caster channels are made from 304 stainless steel.
6 Polyurethane stem casters feature heavy duty stainless axles and durable hard rubber bumpers. Weight capacity per caster is 400 lbs (182 kg).